1) Owner's information
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Services of the Society on Information and Electronic Commerce, the Owner's identification details are set out below:
IMMONAUTIC CATALUÑA S.L. (hereinafter IMMOCOSTABRAVA)
Rambla 21, 2ᵅ / 17600 Figueras - Spain
+34.972 967 599
2) Conditions of access and use
Any person accessing the IMMOCOSTABRAVA website is considered to be a User. The User undertakes to use the website and the services made available through it in accordance with the Law, morality, fair practices and public order, as well as with the provisions of these clauses. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Website for purposes or effects that are illicit and/or contrary to what is established, harmful to the rights and/or interests of third parties or which, in any way, may damage the Website or prevent its normal use, or the services accessible through it.
The use of the Website and/or its Services implies the full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the clauses contained in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, and the User must therefore be aware of the importance of reading them every time he/she visits the Website.
3) Intellectual Property
The IMMOCOSTABRAVA brand and its corresponding graphic brand is a registered trademark and its reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorisation of its owner. Likewise, for any other IMMOCOSTABRAVA trademark that appears on the websites detailed in section 1 of this notice.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of said third parties.
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, videos, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents contained in the Website are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of IMMOCOSTABRAVA or third-party licensees. The reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Website, its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or decompilation, or any other legally recognised rights of the owner, is not permitted without the prior written permission of the owner.
The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on the Website for his personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or for illicit activities is prohibited. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by IMMOCOSTABRAVA or third-party licensees, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions to his disposal in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the User.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify IMMOCOSTABRAVA of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party which is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation with which he/she is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
5) Privacy issues
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we provide you with the following information about the processing of personal data that you may provide to us:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our details can be found at the top of this legal notice.
- We process the information provided to us in order to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent we may also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided by you will be kept for as long as strictly necessary. That is, for as long as you are a user of our services or wish to continue receiving information.
What is the legal basis for us to process your data?
- The basis for the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be that resulting from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, employment or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
- (Minors under 14 years of age) It shall be understood that the information sent by minors under 14 years of age has been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
- Compliance with applicable laws or execution of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data in order to comply with a relevant law/regulation, or to perform our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
To whom will we disclose your data?
Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law or necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
What rights does the user have and how can they be exercised?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- They also have the right to withdraw previously given consent.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to his/her particular situation, the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data. In this case, we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, interested persons have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our address listed at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process come from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided is true and is responsible for notifying us of any changes to it. The data marked with an asterisk are obligatory in order to be able to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The data that we process ranges from the following categories:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data is limited, given that we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
For what purposes do we process your data?
The purposes of the data processing carried out by any or all of the Data Controllers listed above are detailed below:
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: To be able to provide the services contracted within the natural activity of each company and to invoice them. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: To be able to send quotes for services and/or products to potential customers. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of such treatment.
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: To be able to send people with a legitimate interest information related to our products and services by any means available, and invite them to events of interest to them. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of such treatment and will be collected with your express consent.
- PERSONNEL SELECTION: To be able to manage all those CVs and other information provided by candidates for a job and to keep them informed of the different job vacancies that arise in our organization and/or clients who contract the personnel selection service. The data provided will be kept until a job vacancy is awarded or until the right to cancel the processing is exercised (this period shall not exceed one year). Candidates may object to or limit the scope of the processing of their data at any time.
- RELATIONS WITH SUPPLIERS: To be able to place orders and pay for services. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: In order to provide the contracted services correctly, it is necessary to be able to manage those projects and the documentation necessary within these services. The data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- MULTIMEDIA ARCHIVES: In the different events it is possible that videos and/or images are made for the promotion of the activity and/or justification of the same. The data will be kept for as long as the promotion of the activity is relevant or until the cancellation of the same is requested.
- MAILING OF OFFERS: If you authorized in the “Contact Us” form that IMMOCOSTABRAVA can store the information provided and can offer you related products and services, you will receive periodically a newsletter and an advertising email with new properties that can be of interest to you.
6) What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Informing staff of data processing policies.
- Carrying out regular back-up copies.
- Controlling access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
7) Exclusion of liability
IMMOCOSTABRAVA makes every effort to ensure that the data and information provided on its website is up to date at all times. IMMOCOSTABRAVA does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, and reserves the right to modify these contents at any time. IMMOCOSTABRAVA shall not be responsible for the information that may be obtained through links included on the website.
Commercial relations between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, will be established by IMMOCOSTABRAVA in a specific document for this purpose, or by specific agreements that may be agreed with clients.
8) Information and commercial advertising policy
IMMOCOSTABRAVA undertakes through this medium not to carry out misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, any formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections, will not be considered as misleading advertising. IMMOCOSTABRAVA, in accordance with the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct these errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
IMMOCOSTABRAVA undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on the Services of the Society on Information and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, all information sent to IMMOCOSTABRAVA clients for the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and IMMOCOSTABRAVA, as well as for the execution of information tasks and other activities related to the service contracted by the client, will not be considered as commercial communications.
In the case of receiving communications by these means (e-mails, automated response messages from forms, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on the Services of the Society on Information and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please inform us by this same means, indicating in the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data can be removed from our database. Your request will be processed within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
9) Conditions of use. Jurisdiction and applicable laws
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. This Legal Notice and all relations established between IMMOCOSTABRAVA and the User of the Website and its services shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Last update: March 2021